Join us for a night of socialising under the stars at the Perth Observatory! Enjoy a gourmet BBQ with your colleagues in a Western Australian bush setting, before undertaking a private guided tour of the Southern Hemisphere sky through the Observatory’s wide range of telescopes.
Date: Monday 6 December 2021
Time: Departing from UWA Club at 5pm, returning to UWA Club at 11pm.
Destination: Perth Observatory, Walnut Road, Bickley WA
Tickets: $145 per person
- Return coach transfers between the UWA Club and the Perth Observatory. One city stop will be made for those with city accommodation.
- Fully catered gourmet BBQ, with non-alcoholic beverages included
- Entrance to the Perth Observatory
- Private guided night tour of the Southern Hemisphere sky featuring nebulas, planets, dying stars and star clusters
- Viewing of the Observatory museum exhibits
About the Perth Observatory
Perth Observatory, located 35km east of Perth in the Perth Hills, is Western Australia’s oldest observatory. In recognition of its scientific, cultural and historical significance, the Observatory was entered on the state’s Heritage Register in 2005. For further information: www.perthobservatory.com.au